Time & Location
About the Event
Hometown Market presents the Maykers Market May8th from 10am-5pm
The Hometown Market is a family-friendly event that combines supporting local small businesses with entertainment. It is an open-air market, hosted at South Holly Church in Centennial, Colorado .We will be taking COVID precautions for the market.t
**Mother's Day is May 9th, so stop by and find her the perfect gift! You'll have just enough time to wrap it!
The market will feature:
- An open-air market featuring handmade and vintage items from approximately 50 vendors. You will find unique, one-of-a-kind gifts made by local artisans. Buy for your mom, or treat yourself! Items will include accessories, jewelry, kids toys, home décor, vintage finds, art, bath & body, candles, artisanal food and more
- FREE lemonade and iced tea (while supplies last)
- Over $1,000 in raffle prizes. Each guest receives one free raffle ticket with entry to enter to win the prize of their choice. Additional raffle tickets can be purchased for $1 each on-site using a credit or debit card.
- FREE Swag Bags for the first 200 guests who enter the market (limit 1 per family). These will include tons of goodies from our sponsors and vendors, including freebies and coupons. Be sure to get there early to claim your bag!
- Local food trucks to satiate your hunger needs
- FREE Kids activities: TBD, possible face painting
- A spring animal scavenger hunt for kids. 12 stuffed animals will be hidden around the market. Children will be given a sheet at the entrance and when they find an animal, the vendor will stamp their sheet. If they find at least 10 animals by the end of the market, they can turn in their sheets for a free kids crafts goodie bag to take home. You don't want to miss out on the FREE goodies!
- Tickets are $2 if purchased online prior to the event, or $4 at the door. (Children 12 and under are free).
Please see the Market Details page for COVID protocols being implemented at the market for your safety.
- Maykers Market Tickets$4$40$0